The overall data demonstrates a clear trend towards stabilization in the usage of new exchange traded funds in 2013. However, it is important to get an idea for how these products are being used in RIA client portfolios. While using ETFs as core portfolio positions was the dominant role cited by RIAs, there are still a wide variety of ways in which ETFs are being deployed. These include uses like sector plays and satellite positions to alternative exposure and directional market positions. ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Part 4: Strategic Role of ETFs in the Portfolio" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.