With the comprehensive implementation of ETFs across the advisor space comes the spread of knowledge about these products and their usage. As is generally the case with self-reported measures of aptitude, all categories saw a large majority of advisors rate their level of knowledge at or above average. That being said, there are clear differences between knowledge segments that indicate areas where practitioners feel they could use education. Notable areas for improvement in advisor ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Part 5: Advisors' Self-Rated Knowledge of ETFs" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.