The story of the ETF research provider landscape is one of consolidation in 2013. Over half of respondents indicated that they utilize Morningstar.com for their ETF research and 30% said they use Morningstar’s ETF-specific research; these numbers are up from 41% and 24% in 2011, respectively. Morningstar appears to be winning mindshare at the expense of general ETF research provider websites with utilization dropping to only 34%, down from 46% in 2011. Web-based resources such as Yahoo ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Part 3: ETF Research Tools" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.