This year’s data shows a very clear trend towards advisors starting to slow in their addition of ETFs to client portfolios. With over 80% of respondents utilizing ETFs, it is expected that the trend towards adoption would slow, given that the percentage of managers indicating they would increase their ETF usage continues to decline. Significantly, this is also the first time this number is about equal to that for advisors looking to maintain their ETF usage in the next three years. ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Part 2: Expected Change in the Use of ETFs in the Next Three Years" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.