Exchange traded funds continue to occupy headlines in recent years as the number of asset classes and strategies they provide access to continues to increase. As the availability of novel approaches starts to dwindle, however, providers are increasingly competing on price. Accordingly, fees join specific benchmark exposure this year as the top two reasons advisors use ETFs, with 58% and 56% of responses, respectively. In comparison to 2011 numbers, these metrics are considerably more ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Part 1: Main Reasons Advisors Use ETFs" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.