Should you suggest that your clients obtain critical illness insurance or long-term care coverage for their old age? A lot depends on the client’s health and financial needs. Critical illness insurance is often viewed as a supplementary product, and sales are small. The coverage pays a tax-free, lump-sum cash benefit upon diagnosis of a covered critical illness, such as cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure or a major organ transplant. Cancer is responsible for 61 percent ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Critical Illness or Long-Term Care? " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.