In a perfect world, clients with the desire and ability to purchase long-term care insurance could easily obtain an affordable policy, pay the premiums for the foreseeable future, and then be guaranteed that the insurance company will be willing and able to pay for any and all care and support that clients might need in their declining years. But that is not the world in which we currently operate, and the costs of both long-term care and the corresponding insurance are unlikely to become ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Back-up Plan " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.