Jobs @ Bank Branch?

2 replies [Last post]
CashMonger9000's picture
Joined: 2012-04-06

If I wanted to become one of those guys who sits in the office at a Wells Fargo, or a "Merrill Edge" guy or something like that, what is required? What are those jobs called? Do they require prospecting? Do they come with base salaries or are the commission based, or a combination of the two?

Donkil's picture
Joined: 2013-01-15

It didn't matter, the earliest sibling had requested for the yams and the young sibling had to complete the dish, or be in issue with his dad sweet serials

DonBateman's picture
Joined: 2012-08-03

At the company I work for the branch "financial consultants" we call them, are fully licensed advisors that work with the banks clients. They basically do not do much prospecting. Some do more then others, its up to them. They make commission, but they have full benefits too. Health, 401k, paid sales assistant. It seems like a pretty good gig.

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links
Practice Management Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×