Lawyer for breakaway advisor

3 replies [Last post]
NYbasedRIA's picture
Joined: 2013-09-11

Can anyone recommend a lawyer who can help negotiate with a wirehouse for an advisor who wants to leave and owes money on a note?

United CP's picture
Joined: 2014-11-24

Hamburger Law Firm/MarketCounsel.

Ask for Sharron Ash.

Inwuwetrust's picture
Joined: 2013-02-03

kimberly cronin in denver helped me with my dovorce from ed jones. did a fine job

Independent's picture
Joined: 2006-08-15

For a local attorney, consider going to and talk to Robert Herskovits

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links
Practice Management Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×