Prediction for Friday...

13 replies [Last post]
STFU's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-29

...Datoo posts 30 times, each completely worthless.

snaggletooth's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-13

I will spend $5.00 at Starbucks...again...every day...caffine.........

bondo's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-04-15

Tomorrow will be Saturday and I will relax, at least for 5 minutes.

footsoldier's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-04-30

Surrounded by lovely women at home and business , I am spending 2 days detoxing at
MAN CAMP.
My first time, I will report back later....if I am able.
 

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

The Fed Chair will continue to own the hysterics like Cramer.....

CAPM's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-08-17

The discount rate will be cut 50bp, and the market will respond.........

blarmston's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-02-26

I will work my ass off until 2pm- then go to the beach.

pretzelhead's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-23

Dow will be up 139.33 at 2pm ET

pretzelhead's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-23

footsoldier wrote:
Surrounded by lovely women at home and business , I am spending 2 days detoxing at
MAN CAMP.
My first time, I will report back later....if I am able.
 

What is MAN CAMP?  Sounds like something that DAtoo would like.

YHWY's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-18

I will be handsomely compensated for having spent the whole week on the phone with my clients, providing them service during this difficult market.

footsoldier's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-04-30

I believe MAN CAMP is an encampment where men sing kumbayah.....and then belch, fart, scream, alcolhol is probably a main ingredient.....and after this week I could use a little mental breakdown.
This event is in its 12th year, and I have been released to attend (I hope my lovely bride is not too happy that I am leaving for a couple of days).After 20 years of marriage I am somewhat comfortable with my new found freedom, even if it is only 48 hours!
As I stated previously, if I am able, I will report back. I am told that I may have to sign a confidentiality agreement. If the worm is still in the bottle, I should be here Monday....

pretzelhead's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-03-23

footsoldier wrote:
I believe MAN CAMP is an encampment where men sing kumbayah.....and then belch, fart, scream, alcolhol is probably a main ingredient.....and after this week I could use a little mental breakdown.
This event is in its 12th year, and I have been released to attend (I hope my lovely bride is not too happy that I am leaving for a couple of days).After 20 years of marriage I am somewhat comfortable with my new found freedom, even if it is only 48 hours!
As I stated previously, if I am able, I will report back. I am told that I may have to sign a confidentiality agreement. If the worm is still in the bottle, I should be here Monday....

Good luck Footsoldier, we're all counting on you.  Oh, and it's ok to touch the strippers.

footsoldier's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-04-30

I am happy that I can  report back. I have witnessed a new technique to drink alcohol, called the ice louge. Imagine a block of ice 2'x4' with 2 channels top to bottom dug out of the ice secured to an a very strong wood easel. Now put your favorite libation at the top and slowly allow the ingredients to flow down the channel into your awaiting mouth. Beer, wine (and really good wine) were chilled ever so smoothly and suprising quite good. Tequilla, whiskey god knows what else greased the channels as well. I can only say the worm was safe as I tested El Patron only once in the two days.
As for strippers. Back in the day (which unfortunately is decades ago) I was knocked out by a lovely pair at a club on Bourbon Street. I believe that would be considered touching. Now as middle age has crept into the mind and body, I was pleased that we were entertained solely by terrible movies projected onto a huge outdoor screen with a roaring bonfire. In summary, I survived and am ready for next years event.

snaggletooth's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-13

footsoldier wrote:
I am happy that I can  report back. I have witnessed a new technique to drink alcohol, called the ice louge. Imagine a block of ice 2'x4' with 2 channels top to bottom dug out of the ice secured to an a very strong wood easel. Now put your favorite libation at the top and slowly allow the ingredients to flow down the channel into your awaiting mouth. Beer, wine (and really good wine) were chilled ever so smoothly and suprising quite good. Tequilla, whiskey god knows what else greased the channels as well. I can only say the worm was safe as I tested El Patron only once in the two days.
As for strippers. Back in the day (which unfortunately is decades ago) I was knocked out by a lovely pair at a club on Bourbon Street. I believe that would be considered touching. Now as middle age has crept into the mind and body, I was pleased that we were entertained solely by terrible movies projected onto a huge outdoor screen with a roaring bonfire. In summary, I survived and am ready for next years event.

Ahhhh, the good ol' ice louge...brings back great memories of the fraternity days!!!  You might also want to try bottle bonging, shotgunning beers, keg stands, keg bowling among many, many others. 

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links

 

Careers Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×