Skip navigation

500 or bust?

or Register to post new content in the forum

3938 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Mar 12, 2009 1:48 am

so continuing on the insufficient fund, my manager comes in and tells me that he has spoke to the manager at the command dept who told him that there was a action notice on insufficient fund prior to bouncing.  so was I suppose to go home and  get my check book and write a check for a penny in order to prevent the bounce?  I m just puzzled.

Mar 12, 2009 6:32 am

makes no sense at all–we will lose accts over this non-client centric business model.

When I called the aholes in the command dept they acted like it was my fking fault...   "We sent an action item and you didnt respond by 2pm...so we bounced it."   Really? Thats the way you become #1 in client satisfaction?   I remember something said many months ago about taking the best part of AGE and adding them to the best of WS....knew that was BS when he said it.
Mar 12, 2009 7:43 am

You guys answered my question that  you would leave. Let us accept that.

Now. part 2. Would you would  rather be in a nice office building all by yourself with an assistant or maybe a trusted partner and assistant....... or with a super regional with an office and 8-12 brokers ?   Just to be fair , before you answer, this is the only choice you have after you responded like you did to my first question.    
Mar 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Can you send me the Transition Package info? that would be totally awesome

Mar 15, 2009 12:50 am

So…everything got quiet…what is everyone up to? Busy doing envision plans to try to make a couple bucks…talking to other firms, or just getting used to the new ways Wells is going to screw you?

Mar 15, 2009 1:55 am

Interesting side note - Wells getting sued by the NAACP for something relating to sub prime mortgages. From the ridiculous to the sublime.

Mar 15, 2009 2:17 am

finalizing exit strategy. Full on press from St Louis on Envision. Hey St Louis- go fk yourself. 

Mar 15, 2009 2:44 am
nestegg:

So…everything got quiet…what is everyone up to? Busy doing envision plans to try to make a couple bucks…talking to other firms, or just getting used to the new ways Wells is going to screw you?

This firm never ceases to amaze me. The firm didn't pay our sales bonuses on friday to avoid paying all the legacy age reps who left on friday.  Unbelievable!  AGE always paid our sales bonuses on march 15th at the latest.  I wonder if I'm one of the only legacy AGE reps left.  I wouldn't be surprised. 
Mar 15, 2009 2:47 am

First, if you were waiting for the bonus to leave, why would you leave before having the bonus in hand.  Second, the announced date for the  bonus payment was March 16.  Stupid people never cease to amaze me.

Mar 15, 2009 2:57 am

So were there alot that left on fri?

Mar 15, 2009 4:21 pm

[quote=Sam Houston]First, if you were waiting for the bonus to leave, why would you leave before having the bonus in hand.  Second, the announced date for the  bonus payment was March 16.  Stupid people never cease to amaze me.[/quote]
 And the VAST majority of the folks who are “just waiting for the March bonus to leave” will still be there in April…and May…and June, waiting until the next excuse they’ve created comes and goes. The lengths to which some people will go to delude themselves never ceases to amaze me.

Mar 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Did you all see Gene D. quit?  April 1 last day.

Mar 15, 2009 5:04 pm

YHWY…only time will tell, but  I think the exodus will be for real. It will be the quiet ones in the office who are not saying anything. Don’t forget, only a few guys (relatively speaking) actually POST here. 

Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm

[quote=whalehunter]It’s been a while. Rumor has it there will be NO deal…

"Where is the Wachovia Retention?".

What a gamer.
What a champion.
You right her off
....she is on the last rung of the topics
boom   She is back MF strong.
Will not be denied 400.

all threads now measured by this.

Like Dimaggio's streak.......

"this is the luckiest day of my life"

(or was that babe ruth? Lou gehrig? Jake Delomme?)
Mar 15, 2009 7:12 pm

[quote=albert]Did you all see Gene D. quit?  April 1 last day.[/quote]

Really…that is interesting!

Mar 15, 2009 7:13 pm

LOL

Mar 15, 2009 7:19 pm

champion thread…way to go…cdo u r the dude! 400 or bust

Mar 15, 2009 7:24 pm

[quote=nestegg]

[quote=albert]Did you all see Gene D. quit?  April 1 last day.[/quote]

Really…that is interesting!
[/quote]