Advisors say compliance fears and prospecting frustrations are some of the key reasons they are not embracing social media. But most industry consultants say those justifications are preventing them from growing their business. Over a third of advisors (37 percent) say they’re only a minimal user of social media for business purposes, according to a recent WealthManagement.com study sponsored by NFP. Moreover, almost half of 450 advisors surveyed (48 percent) spend less than one hour ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Why Advisors Still Don't Use Social Media" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.