For proponents of non-traded REITs, the fact that they are not traded is both a boon and a curse. The lack of liquidity means the investment isn’t marred by volatility, making it easier for managers to deploy the money effectively, advocates say, but it’s sometimes a difficult sell to investors who shudder at the idea of locking up money in a real estate vehicle that has suffered some reputational damage. Legal scrutiny over broker tactics, high-profile blow-ups, and investor ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"New Insights on Non-Traded REITs" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.