The economic power of women is increasing across the globe. In fact, the wealth owned by women is projected to grow 8 percent per year through 2014. And just about every wealth management firm wants a piece of that pie. But the 50 RIA firms listed here have a leg up. Why? Each one is woman-owned, and statistics say 61 percent of female business owners prefer to work with women advisors. In an industry that is working hard to recruit more women who are just starting out in their ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Top 50 Women-Owned RIAs in 2013" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.