REP.’s Top 100 RIAS list was assembled using data from Meridian-IQ (in which Penton Media has a stake). Advisory firms are ranked by total assets under management. To land on the list, firms had to have at least 10 percent individual clients and at least 10 percent high-net-worth clients for whom they do financial planning, and no more than 50 percent institutional clients. Finally, none of the RIAs on our list operates as a broker/dealer, a bank or is affiliated with an investment ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Top 100 RIAs in 2013" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.