Methodology: REP.’s Top 25 Women-Owned RIAs list was assembled using data from SEC filings and Meridian-IQ (in which Penton Media has a stake). Advisors are ranked by their firm’s total assets under management. To land on the list, female advisors were required to directly own at least 25 percent of the firm. Additionally, these women have at least some individual clients for whom they do financial planning and have no more than 50 percent institutional clients. Finally, none of ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"2014 Top 25 Women-Owned RIAs" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.