Chicago: “I’ve heard your firm’s research citing personal introductions as the number one way that advisors are acquiring new clients today, but I don’t have many clients right now to ask for an introduction. What should I be doing?” asked Kim on a recent FastTrack for Growth webinar. New advisors can absolutely get personal introductions! However Kim had asked a great question as new advisors are often given poor advice around referrals ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"How New Advisors Can Get Introductions" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.