For years, advisors have been trained to pinpoint prospects during transitional periods that have financial implications. These include when someone is retiring, getting laid off, selling a business or other similar events. And unless you are completely asleep during these conversations, you probably don't miss many opportunities to ask for the business. But what about the transitions that aren’t as obvious? Having a child, getting divorced, losing a loved one, and ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The 90/8/2 Rule for Soft Selling" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.