“I’ve got a son in college, but there’s no way I’d ever want him to get into this business,” said Harold, a veteran advisor, before asking, “What do you foresee as the future for financial advisors?” There was no way I was going to change Harold’s viewpoint in our brief conversation, but I did take the liberty of referencing a recent CNNMoney poll that rated “financial advisor” as the sixth top ranked career choice for people ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Getting Out of the Veteran Slump" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.