Many branch office managers—most of whom are Baby Boomers—use recruiting and management techniques developed ten or fifteen years ago. But as the industry evolves, and the next generation of advisors comes on board, management strategies must change, experts say. We asked several recruiters and consultants what branch office managers might do to better attract and retain a younger generation of advisors. UPDATE YOUR RECRUITING MESSAGE The ‘traditional’ ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Five Tips to Recruiting and Managing 'The Next Generation'" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.