During a recent tennis match with a group of physicians, the conversation revolved around the increasing number of physicians who have lost their passion for medicine. The threat of malpractice, government regulations, insurance companies, behemoth health care organizations, et al were mentioned as culprits. What I also learned was that early retirement or even career change, once unheard of, was now a well-known occurrence in medical circles. The discussion concluded with, “Go try to ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"2014: The Year of Professional Passion " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.