Forget what your Mom told you. You can float through life. That’s the message the markets have been sending investors over the past 18 months. Thanks to some recently introduced exchange-traded products, you can make either side of your portfolio—equity or debt—float. So to speak. Perhaps some definitions are in order because the word “float” means something different to stock investors than it does to bondholders. On the equity side, float refers to the ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Floating Your Money Boat" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.