BankFC

21 replies [Last post]
troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Kenneth, I mean BankFC, have a nice day.

Indyone's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-31

Uh oh....looks like a retaliatory outing...

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

BankFC wrote: I posted his first name only, so try to track him down with that. 
Karma is a bitch, Ken.  Speaking of that, I'll have a Ruby's Classic side of fries.

Baller's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-06-06

Oh my god! They killed Kenny!  Those bastards!

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

The PM he sent me felt a little hostile. Apparantly he didn't do his $2,000,000 this month.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Got to hand it to you Bobby, when you were outed you took it like a man.  Conversely, BankFC is hiding somewhere.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Ferris Bueller wrote:Got to hand it to you Bobby, when you were outed you took it like a man.  Conversely, BankFC is hiding somewhere.
BankFC works in a bank. That speaks for itself.

BankFC's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-27

Well, whatever.  Somebody sent me something that said it ws Bobby, and I guess I should have expected somebody to try to retailiate.
It doesn't matter.  After seeing his picture, I wouldn't trade places with Bobby for $100MM and an indy office.  Some things money just can't buy...medical science just isn't there yet.

Charlie Brown's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-11

OK now I'm paranoid. How does a poster find out another posters identity???

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Charlie Brown wrote:OK now I'm paranoid. How does a poster find out another posters identity???
Ask BankFC.

BankFC's picture
Offline
Joined: 2005-05-27

I don't know how to do it...again, it was sent to me.  I have no idea if it's real or fake, although it seems like it must have been considering Bobby's reaction. 
Regardless, this forum has become a distraction.  I am done with it, so Bobby, Ferris and Baller....have at it.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

BankFC wrote:
I don't know how to do it...again, it was sent to me.  I have no idea if it's real or fake, although it seems like it must have been considering Bobby's reaction. 
Regardless, this forum has become a distraction.  I am done with it, so Bobby, Ferris and Baller....have at it.

Good idea. Good-bye.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

I'm deeply saddened by this news. I thought you had some balls, BankFC.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Ferris Bueller wrote:I'm deeply saddened by this news. I thought you had some balls, BankFC.
If Johnny Bravo (and his other persona) is smart, he'll follow bankfc.

SpottyDick's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-07-24

Ferris Bueller wrote:I'm deeply saddened by this news. I thought you had some balls, BankFC.
So am I, Larry.......  So am I.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

My real name isn't Larry, retard.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29
troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Well it's been a day since BankInfant quit the forum and I've already noticed that it's much more civil here.  Well done.

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Ferris Bueller wrote:Well it's been a day since BankInfant quit the forum and I've already noticed that it's much more civil here.  Well done.
Did you hear that giant sucking sound of dishonesty that followed him out the door? "The Word" turned out to be a likeable kid. BankFCK was an arrogant little pissant to the very end.

whitewlfz's picture
Offline
Joined: 2006-12-23

I mean really is such hostility necessary .. whew! ..

troll's picture
Offline
Joined: 2004-11-29

Nope, but it was fun!

the word's picture
Offline
Joined: 2007-04-16

Aw shucks Bobby.......I think I am getting a little teary eyed.
 

Please or Register to post comments.

Industry Newsletters
Investment Category Sponsor Links

 

Careers Category Sponsor Links

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×