This month, we are publishing the third of our three top women advisor lists. As we noted in the January issue, the wealth management business is changing. Women control a greater percentage of the world’s wealth, and some of them want to work with women advisors. Women are also good at some of the relationship-building skills required of financial advisors today. And so, women are in demand in the business, and the independent space is no exception. IBDs are ramping up efforts to recruit women advisors, and keep existing ones happy. Many are launching training programs targeted towards women. So far, they’re doing a good job of helping them to succeed. Just check out the list below, assembled by Meridian-IQ, in which Registered Rep. parent company Penton Media is an investor. Advisors are ranked by assets under management, effective Nov. 1, 2011. Only those advisors for whom a majority of assets correspond to retail clients were eligible for the list. Meridian confirmed its data with the advisors’ IBDs.
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Top 63 Independent Broker/Dealer Women Advisors in 2011" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.