Check out my latest Danger Zone interview with Chuck Jaffe of MarketWatch.com. iShares S&P MidCap 400 Growth Index Fund (IJK) is in the Danger Zone this week because its holdings are much worse than the other mid-cap growth “index” ETFs. Do Not Trust ETF Labels – Even “Index” Labels Many ETFs are labeled “index” ETFs. Naturally, many investors assume that having “index” in the ETF’s name ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Danger Zone 12/31/2012: iShares S&P MidCap 400 Growth Index Fund (IJK)" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.