Two factors drive my overall rating of an ETF: Total annual costs Quality of holdings Most investors are excellent at assessing the costs of funds. However, my study of ETF (and mutual funds) shows that investors are not good at assessing the quality of an ETF’s holdings. As detailed in Low Costs Dupe Investors, 55% of fund assets are in ETFs and mutual funds with low costs but only 6% of assets are in ETFs and mutual funds with Attractive holdings. This ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Danger Zone 12/24/2012: Schwab U.S. REIT (SCHH)" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.