As markets become more challenging, advisors seeking to insulate client portfolios from market volatility are borrowing a page from institutional investors’ playbooks: They’re increasingly turning to alternative investments. Defined as any investment outside of stocks, bonds and cash, alternatives are generally uncorrelated to the general market and are well-known for their potential to enhance portfolio diversification. But what you may not know is that alternatives can ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Using Alternatives As A Client Retention Tool " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.