What a difference a year makes. This time last year (March 9, 2009 to be exact), we were in a state of high anxiety—concerned about unemployment, the stability of the banking system, a lack of confidence in the government and financial institutions and the implosion of the stock market. More than one-third of advisors surveyed back then said that it would take investors more than six years to recoup portfolio losses, according to the Advisor Confidence Index (ACI) survey in March ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"A Reading of Advisor Confidence in the Economy and Stock Market" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.