At last month’s US Open, we all watched as Rafael Nadal wowed the crowd with his superior play to win the championship. Like tennis players, financial professionals can also work toward improving their performance by borrowing best practices from the top players in the industry—making incremental changes to enhance their practice. Last month, we covered two areas that separate the best practices from average practices: client communication and referrals. This month, ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Raising Your Game by Borrowing From the Best" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.