Gen X This is the generation of people born between 1963 and 1980 that entered the workplace from the 1980s onward. Those who belong to Generation X are said to not be solely motivated by money, instead looking for a work-life balance. They favor flexible work places, embrace the concept of employability and value opportunities for learning, self-advancement and new challenges. Gen Y Gen Y is identified as the group ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"NextGen Advisors" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.