U.S. exchange traded fund (ETF) assets continue to rise, according to recent industry data. Assets in ETFs were $1.06 trillion at the end of December 2011, the ETF Industry Association reported, 5% more than the prior year. About 14% of the total assets flowing into ETFs during the year came in December. The popularity of ETFs is being driven by a variety of factors, but their lower fees are at the forefront. ETFs are highly regarded for providing relatively cost-effective market ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Growing Awareness and Use of ETFs Help Assets Rise to More Than $1 Trillion" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.