When it comes to dealing with the media, advisors often either love it or dread it. Many jump on every invitation to be interviewed by the media, no matter how obscure, and even actively seek out opportunities to comment or present their views on financial topics. Others are averse to media requests and bumble unprepared through interviews or refuse (or worse, fail to respond to) requests by reporters to discuss financial topics. Even if you may not ever become completely comfortable ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Generating Positive Media Coverage: Easy Steps to Boosting Your Media Presenceâ€”and Your Credibility" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.