Investment advisors often lament that they live in a world that’s always on, where there are no boundaries on time. They are right to wonder if they are spending their days in ways that best serve their clients. Is it better to try to be all things to all people, for example, or play to your professional strengths, even at the risk of paying less attention to some things that may matter to some clients? While the latest Rydex|SGI AdvisorBenchmaking report doesn’t answer that ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisors Spend Half Their Time Delivering Core Services" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.