There’s more to this long/short business than meets the eye. Just think about this: nearly half of the money now invested in exchange-traded long/short equity products is committed to so-called “buy-write” strategies. The rest is sprinkled across three other diverse gambits. This leads me to wonder about all the fuss. Is buy-write the true path through the long/short landscape that leads to alpha? It’s certainly worth a closer look. First, maybe a little bit ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Long/Short Equity" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.