Gold investors are carefully watching the market for signs that a bottom’s been established at the $1,360 level. Prices have churned in a $120 range for the past six weeks, leading some traders to think that a platform’s been built for an assault on the $1,600 level. That translates to a price of $154 for investors using the SPDR Gold Shares Trust (NYSE Arca: GLD). With COMEX spot at $1,387, GLD currently trades around $134. There are plenty of bears, however, who have a ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Gold Tries Bottoming" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.