October 4, 2010…ROCKVILLE, MD…The 2010 Rydex|SGI Annual AdvisorBenchmarking Study showed that the majority of investment advisors (71%) surveyed advocate using alternatives for their clients, with 19% of advisors having at least half their clients invested in alternative investments. The study also shows a significant increase in the percentage of advisors citing diversification as the main driver of using alternative investments. In 2007, 60% of advisors surveyed said ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Financial Advisors Increasingly Using Alternative Investments to Diversify Client Portfolios" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.