Rockville, MD—June 26, 2012—The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence jumped in June, with the index rising almost 7% from May levels to close at 104.58. Commenting on the current state of the market, James Dailey of TEAM Financial Managers was cautious. “Despite the sideshow unfolding in Europe capturing much of the U.S. financial media's attention, when they ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Rises in June" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.