Rockville, MD—January 30, 2012—The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence nudged slightly up in January with the index closing at 102.50. In December, the index closed at 99.31. “Worldwide markets in 2012 will have great volatility because of the overwhelming disapproval of governments worldwide, but economic fundamentals can remain stable,” said Rob Siegmann, ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Increases Slightly in January" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.