Rockville, MD—February 27, 2012—The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence increased in February with the index rising over 5% from January levels to close at 107.83. “Just as the pendulum swung to negative in late summer and early fall last year, it has swung (to be) too optimistic as February unfolds,” said James Dailey, financial advisor with TEAM Financial ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Increases Slightly in February" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.