Rockville, MD—April 24, 2012—The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence increased in April, with the index rising almost 5% from March levels to close at 110.50. “Seasonal trends will keep a ceiling on the equity markets until we get closer to the fall and the presidential election,” said Kenny Landgraf of Kenjol Capital Management LLC. “Investors would be ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Increases in April" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.