New York, NY — August 27, 2012 The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence fell in August, with the index slipping 2.29% from the July level to close at 96.49. Many advisors believe world economies, and investors, have become too dependent on quantitative easing from the central banks. “Investors continue to base portfolio decisions on the prospects of additional market ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Falls Slightly in August" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.