Skip navigation

500 or bust?

or Register to post new content in the forum

3938 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Feb 19, 2009 2:29 am

90% upfront

25% 1st year backend

25% 2nd year backend

gauge26:

585t12…what would it be

Depending on your mix and LOS...125% + 50% backend..maybe tweak a little more to upfront if the branch is desperate.

Midnight raid at my office to pack up…let’s see…what do I need to take???
I don’t need
this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and
the paddle game and that’s all I need. And this remote control. The
ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that’s all I
need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote
control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle
game and the remote control and the lamp and that’s all I need. And
that’s all I need too. I don’t need one other thing, not one - I need
this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the
matches, for sure. And this. And that’s all I need. The ashtray, the
remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
-Navin Johnson

Feb 19, 2009 2:32 am

I guarantee if WFC offers some BS bogey package, MASS EXODUS occurs.
I agree. probably this year be the worst most of us will have seen in some time for production. Most if not all will be down and likely considerably down. So, they roll out an incentive based retention in the worst market conditions in modern times? They may has well horse whip us while they are at it.

Feb 19, 2009 2:35 am

[quote=gauge26] [COLOR=#800080">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgrsNBu51nU[/COLOR">

The god kings messanger is Wells Fargo…wanting us to submit. Will we react in the same? [/quote]

Hate to tarnish my U-4, but it just might be worth it!!!
Feb 19, 2009 2:44 am
fritz:

[quote=gauge26]585t12…what would it be

Depending on your mix and LOS...125% + 50% backend..maybe tweak a little more to upfront if the branch is desperate.[/quote]     7 years and about 30% fee based
Feb 19, 2009 2:48 am
gauge26:

[quote=fritz][quote=gauge26]585t12…what would it be

Depending on your mix and LOS...125% + 50% backend..maybe tweak a little more to upfront if the branch is desperate.[/quote]     7 years and about 30% fee based[/quote]   Unless something has changed in the last couple weeks events, think you can what I posted.  Think it does depend on the branch your going to and how bad they need someone, but above is reasonable. 
Feb 19, 2009 2:51 am

It’s a sign of the times when so many hang their hat on a joint venture…with U-effin-B-effin-S no less! That is the only thing I know AINt HAPPENIN’ …tough decisions in the days ahead. Let’s just hope we can stomach what WFC is tendering. …

Feb 19, 2009 2:54 am

First no retention, then salaried jobs…ugh…

Feb 19, 2009 2:58 am
Mucker:

First no retention, then salaried jobs…ugh…

I agree with this. Don't forget in bank cubies and banker hat. We will make such nice bank tellers.....
Feb 19, 2009 3:00 am
NCGNTO:

[quote=Mucker] First no retention, then salaried jobs…ugh… [/quote]

I agree with this. Don’t forget in bank cubies and banker hat. We will make such nice bank tellers…

Not me, I'll go indi for sure... I haven't had a salaried job in 15 years and I' too old to start now!
Feb 19, 2009 3:03 am

If you guys are that unhappy do what I did, LEAVE. You will receive many negative, angry, your a liar type posts but all worth it with a check in hand and respect from CEO

Feb 19, 2009 3:03 am

Just heard

No Upfront will get some kind of performance based pay based on certain bogey   WTF
Feb 19, 2009 3:05 am

BP,

Recently met with MS - we did not talk numbers - just toured the platform.   It sounded like your deal was considerable higher on the upfront wasn't it?   90% upfront seem more Regionalesque?   Sound like the MS guys are anxiously waiting for the SB platform.  Of course, I heard a lot of 'side by side' comparisons of programs and 'best practices' - taking the best from each.......we have all heard that before.  But, over all seemed okay.
Feb 19, 2009 3:07 am
BE PATIENT:

If you guys are that unhappy do what I did, LEAVE. You will receive many negative, angry, your a liar type posts but all worth it with a check in hand and respect from CEO

According to one of your posts you would not get the check till the 27th so I guess you don't have a check in hand yet.  Or are you not telling the truth again
Feb 19, 2009 3:09 am

Scotsman, did DL call you from home? You are full of sh**

Feb 19, 2009 3:10 am
scotsman:

[quote=BE PATIENT]If you guys are that unhappy do what I did, LEAVE. You will receive many negative, angry, your a liar type posts but all worth it with a check in hand and respect from CEO

According to one of your posts you would not get the check till the 27th so I guess you don’t have a check in hand yet. Or are you not telling the truth again[/quote]

Check must be in hand - would insist a wire to my off shore bank account just in case!
Feb 19, 2009 3:11 am

Maddog, I am happy so far. I was T12 $1,215,043. manager is a good friend and paid out max for me.

Scotsman, no check in hand yet.

Feb 19, 2009 3:12 am
BE PATIENT:

Scotsman, did DL call you from home? You are full of sh**

Not DL   And I must remind you BP.  I have been right on the whole Time
Feb 19, 2009 3:14 am

Scotsman,

Any idea on when we would actually hear this?? All Channels??   Thanks