- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Portfolio Manager Fixed Income
American Funds Target Date Retirement Series®
Fund of Funds Investment Specialist
Against the backdrop of rising interest rates, many investors are asking whether they should change their approach to their fixed-income portfolios. Recent bond-market events have also sparked questions about the inner workings of one of America's fastest-growing investment vehicles: target date funds.
How should these increasingly popular funds respond to the challenges of today's fixed-income market? In this webinar, Capital Group portfolio manager Wesley Phoa will discuss:
- The state of the bond market—the possible direction of interest rates and implications for investors.
- How target date funds manage fixed-income exposures to address all participant groups.
- Why advisors should look "under the hood" to examine how equity and bond exposures work together to address volatility and shortfall risk.