- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Deena Katz, CFP
Department of Personal Financial Planning
Texas Tech University
Marc S. Freedman, CFP
Freedman Financial, Inc.
According to recent research*, 70% of financial advisors consider it very important to recruit their clients' adult children. However, only 29% of the same advisors have a specific strategy for obtaining their business.
Children of Baby Boomers, Generation X, don't see the world the same way their parents do. Generation X is characterized by a do-it-yourself attitude, and the changing technology landscape has changed the way the next generation does business. To reach the next generation, financial advisors need a clear strategy founded on solid best practices.
In this webinar we will present recent research findings around reaching the next generation, as well as actionable solutions to reaching this crucial market today. The presentation will cover:
- What advisors are currently doing to reach the next generation
- How does the next generation differ from current, near-retirement clients
- Why most clients' children are not working with their parents' financial advisor
- Specific strategies to implement in your practice for success.