- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Do you have clients who, one day, may find themselves unable to pay estate-related costs? Insurance is not always a panacea—and an estate that has readily marketable assets may not have the liquidity to pay estate fees, taxes and other costs.
Traditional means of securing capital may be unavailable for clients who suddenly find themselves in need of cash. Thankfully, there are new options available. For example, alternative lending can provide another route to securing capital to pay estate fees, taxes, attorney fees and estate appraisal costs. And best of all, these alternative options address the urgency of clients' needs while leveraging the assets they can easily access.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- The most common financial challenges of trusts and estates clients
- Advantages of alternative lending approaches
- How to introduce alternative lending concepts to clients
- Case studies, illustrating effective, speedy liquidity solutions for trusts and estates