- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
After 30 years of declining interest rates, investors are adjusting to an environment of lower interest rates and higher risks associated with fixed income investing. Despite a challenging investment landscape, investors still have a wide range of income alternatives from a range of equity and fixed income instruments.
Daniel Kern and Kris McCabe will present an overview of different income strategies and will discuss ways to manage the risks associated with income investing. Please join them for a thought provoking discussion about income investing.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The challenges and opportunities of investing in dividend-paying stocks.
- Why dividend strategies may be riskier than you think.
- Fixed income strategies in a period of rising interest rates.
- Case study: Building an income portfolio for a risk sensitive client.