- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Alternative Investments Editor
Have your portfolios sputtered as the domestic equity market soared? Diversifying away from beta has been costly enough to prompt many advisors to question the value of non-correlation. Throttling equity exposure has been the traditional way to manage portfolios in volatile markets.
Hedge funds and ETP sponsors have cranked out myriad products with the potential to make beta pay back alpha over various cycles. But how have they actually fared and what are their prospects for the future?
In this 60-minute web seminar, you'll hear from REP.'s Alternative Investments Editor and a panel of industry experts who will analyze the field from top to bottom to isolate the most promising strategies.
Key topics covered will include:
- Identifying the optimum beta exposure for the times
- Enhancing alpha without increasing beta
- Finding the "real" cost of alpha
- Looking toward the future of beta management.
Following this panel discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to ask the panelists their most pressing questions.