When small advisory firms start branding themselves, somehow images of trees, lighthouses and colonial homes start appearing on their web sites along with the requisite buzzwords: client-centric, holistic, legacy, trust. It’s an understandable effort, but there is a sense that using social media simply to highlight a re-hashed mission statement isn’t necessarily going to cut it for some advisors. The more progressive ones in the industry are attempting to break from the pack, ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Life After LinkedIn" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.