What makes a strong social network? Is it the number of connections? Or is it the quality of the connections you’ve made? We've all considered the question of quality versus quantity at some point. Whether we accepted a LinkedIn request from someone we didn’t know, or we followed numerous people on Twitter hoping that they would follow us back. We’ve all experienced these crossroads. But is increasing our number of connections the best ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Great Social Media Quality vs. Quantity Debate" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.