Many investors have largely ignored international bonds, but that could be changing. More companies have been developing foreign bond mutual funds and ETFs. The most notable new entrant is Vanguard Group. At the end of May, the company introduced Vanguard Total International Bond Index (VTIBX), which already has $16 billion in assets. Vanguard is pounding the table for the fund, arguing that international bonds can provide important diversification. To make sure that its clients obtain a ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Going Global " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.